About LEO Armory
LEO Armory was formed to provide Law Enforcement, Military Personnel, as well as Public Service and Law Abiding Citizens, the highest quality equipment and supplies at the lowest possible price. To achieve that goal, we offer substantial discounts for individual military, law enforcement, fire fighter and emergency medical services personnel. Please see our LE, MIL, FF & EMS Discounts section for more information.
Thanks again for your service. We sincerely appreciate all you do for community and country.
General Policies -
- All items sold by LEO Armory are for U.S. domestic use and may not be exported.
- We fully expect all sales to be final. However, if you have an issue with any items purchased from LEO Armory, contact us immediately and we will do our level best to address your concerns.
- No sales to, or shipments of, any goods outside the United States.
- All sales are subject to all Local, State, and Federal laws. It is the customer's responsibility to be aware of any laws that may effect their purchase.
- Firearms sold through our shopping cart, must be shipped to a Federal Firearms Licensee in your state - no exceptions. Please call or email for more information.
- You must meet federally mandated age and other lawful requirements to purchase a firearm. Please do your homework... If you are not legally able to obtain a firearm, don't waste our time or yours.
- Sales of firearm magazines may be restrictive. Know your locals laws before you buy.
- Sale priced items reflect percentages off of suggested retail and may not be combined with any other discount you may have.
- If you order an item from LEO Armory we will sell that item to you for the price advertised.
- No credit card processing fees will be added to any purchase, with the exception of firearms.
- Shipping and handling charges (if any) will be clearly stated on your order.
- Items sold by LEO Armory will be represented honestly and are guaranteed to be the exact item advertised in the exact condition advertised.
- No product substitutions will be made without prior approval of the customer.
- If for any reason your order cannot be shipped in a timely manner we will notify you right away.
- Excluding weekends and holidays, and unless indicated otherwise, most orders are shipped the same or next business day.
- LEO Armory prefers Visa, Mastercard, Discover and American Express as payment.
- For offline orders we accept U.S.P.S. Money orders.
- No personal or business checks or other types of Money Orders will be accepted.
- Please do not send cash.
- LEO Armory unconditionally guarantees any item we alter, engrave, or manufacture.
- We are, however, not a warranty or repair center for any other manufacturer. Warranty and repairs must be performed by the manufacturer of the specific item you purchased and items with warranty issures should be returned directly to the applicable manufacturer.
- All returned merchandise must have a return material authorization number (RMA) issued by LEO Armory prior to return.
- Goods returned with an RMA must be in original condition and packaging and all contents and documentation must be present.
- Items returned without an RMA number will be returned at the shipper’s expense.
- Please contact us via mail at: LEO Armory, 3240 S Dodge Blvd, #3, Tucson, AZ 85713