(0.0 on 0)
PREDATOR SERIES Limited Edition Laser Engraved M3 PMAG 30 AR/M4 - Box Set
Sales of 30rd magazines to CA, CO, CT, HI, IL, MD, MA, NJ, NY, and the District of Columbia .
*** High capacity magazines are not legal in all areas of the U.S. Be aware of your local laws before ordering. See our company policies for more information. It is up to the customer to comply with all laws regarding these items.
***We now offer a round limiter to allow sales to the states and districts listed above. To order, please contact our exclusive distributor of compliance sets, BROTHERS & ARMS USA.
The PREDATOR PMAG® SERIES Limited Edition 3-Pack Box Set is a testament to the Alpha Predator in us all. A collaboration between LEO Armory and illustration powerhouse SWEYDA this masterpiece captures the essence of these predators in edgy, modern works of art uniquely suited for the unconventional canvas of the polymer magazine.
Limited to 500 3-Pack sets, the PREDATOR PMAG® SERIES box set includes three Magpul® PMAG® AR-15 M3™ Polymer Magazines, permanently laser engraved with matching serial numbers and with Sweyda's hard hitting interpretation of three of the most iconic top-tier predators: The Wolf (Canis lupus)... The Lion (Panthera leo)... and The Tiger (Panthera tigris).
This box set also includes a specially designed, reversible acrylic display frame, a 2" coin, which serves as the Certificate of Authenticity, and 3 mini PMAG® key chains that feature the artwork from the magazines.
About the Artist: SWEYDA (aka Jared Mirabile) exists as a multi disciplinary creative studio that draws from a fundamental expression of being guided by holism.
With roots deep in traditional illustration, each piece conveys an authentic and genuine quality of being hand crafted and is labored over to not only reflect the clients uniqueness and brand individuality, but to capture and communicate a stylistic tone that separates it from the competition and rises above the market noise. The works, products, and other creations all reinforce a guiding principal of being focused on quality & diversity over quantity.
See more of this talented artist's work at www.sweyda.com
- Next-generation impact and crush resistant polymer construction
- Modified dimensions allow for wider compatibility with non Colt-spec platforms
- Constant-curve internal geometry for smooth feeding
- Anti-tilt, self-lubricating follower for increased reliability
- Long life USGI-spec stainless steel spring
- Over-travel insertion stop on the spine
- Ribbed gripping surface and new aggressive front and rear texture for positive magazine handling
- Paint pen dot matrix panels on the bottom of the body to allow for identification marking
- Flared floorplate aids magazine handling and disassembly yet is slim enough for use with many double and triple pouches
- Pop-off Impact/Dust Cover to minimize debris intrusion and for ammunition protection in storage and transit
ITAR: International Traffic in Arms Regulations Controlled Product
Magpul, PMAG, and M3 are trademarks of Magpul Industries Corp. Reference to these trademarks above, does does not indicate affiliation, sponsorship, approval or endorsement of the Predator Series by Magpul Industries Corp.